With many With many years of experience in international trade covering more than 30 countries worldwide, OZEOL is the leader in sourcing and facilitating transactions between suppliers and buyers around the world for the liquidation of stocks and finished products. Categories include: men’s and women’s clothing, housewares, hardware, sporting goods, tables, toys and many other items.
OBJECTIVE OR PURPOSE OF THE POSITION :
To adapt and manage customer projects to the SAP tool in order to implement all functional requirements and flows of the companies.
- Scope of action: a multitude of client companies.
Elaborate on and implement the plan for training:
- Study and analyse IT requirements in relation to the customer’s needs
- Carry out scalable and curative maintenance in SAP
- Advise and train customers-users
- Ensure the proper functioning of the implemented applications , perform integration tests and verify the non-regression.
- Provide support to customer-users
- Write functional specifications based on the client’s need or that of the specifications provided by the AMOA, including, if necessary, technical recommendations.
- Parameterise applications, where appropriate, in accordance with the needs and expectations of the client-users while also respecting costs and deadlines
- Based on the analysis of the code, understand how the flow works.
- Knowledge of SAP Retail, Logistics Flow
- Working knowledge of ABAP and the module (MM or SD)
- Practice of ABAP and SQL languages
- Ability to gather customer-user requirements
- Ability to write
- Ability to program on the SAP application
- Ability to design user manuals
- Ability to lead a team
- Professional English: reading, writing and speaking.
Special Skills :
- Rigour, organisation, discretion (IT ethics)
- Ability to listen, to relate to others and to communicate
- Ability to analyse and summarise
- Team spirit
Welcome to Ozeol