Established in Sousse, OZEOL is a multinational company with a seniority of 11 years on the market. We are specialized in the revalorization of unsold products from all over the world
As part of the development and growth of its activities, OZEOL is looking to recruit the following profile :
An International Buyer
You will be in charge of :
· Prospect the international market to buy overstocks, liquidations and unsold goods at the best prices.
· Negotiate purchasing conditions and prices
· Follow up on orders and necessary documentation.
· Follow up with the company’s internal software and office resources.
· Know how to manage claims and disputes with customers and vendors.
· Coordinate and communicate frequently with managers and support staff.
· Ability to meet qualitative and quantitative objectives set by management.
Purpose of the position :
Responsible for his/her product families and his/her supplier portfolio, the International Buyer searches and selects products and suppliers according to the company’s purchasing strategy and negotiates contracts according to cost, lead time and quality/technicity objectives.
· Strong negotiation and communication skills are paramount.
· Bilingualism in French/English is required.
· Motivated and commercially minded
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite with emphasis on Excel skills
By becoming an OZEOL collaborator
You open the door to the following benefits:
- A permanent contract (CDI) from day one
- A paid technical training (e-learning, soft skills & communication)
- Monthly Meal vouchers
- Year-end bonus
- A young team and a pleasant work environment
- (Non-working) holidays are paid
Welcome to Ozeol