WithWith many years of experience in international trade covering more than 30 countries worldwide, OZEOL is the leader in sourcing and facilitating transactions between suppliers and buyers around the world for the liquidation of stocks and finished products. Categories include: men’s and women’s clothing, housewares, hardware, sporting goods, tables, toys and many other items.
- Ensure the proper functioning of the telephone system (take in charge of the entire VOIP telephone system, study, set up, update, research).
- Configure, optimize, monitor and troubleshoot the VoIP platform for company projects.
- mplement and maintain our VoIP infrastructure.
- Support local and remote teams.
- Implement procedures and perform regular audits on our VoIP infrastructure.
- Analyze, advise and make recommendations in order to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the technical solutions in place.
- Participate in the development and revision of standards / technical documentation.
Skills & Experience:
- Advanced degree in Networking and Telecommunications with successful experience in similar positions.
- Experienced in network and voice over IP technologies: IPBX, codecs, SIP/Asterisk, routing, video conferencing.
- Familiar with security issues: firewalls (flow matrices), certificates, VPN
- Good command of the English and French languages
- Participate in infrastructure on-call
- Demonstrate autonomy, initiative and reactivity
- Rigorous and methodical.
- Strong source of proposal
- Good communication skills, able to interact with all levels of interlocutors.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize / Writing skills
- Team work
Welcome to Ozeol