We are an international commerce company specialized in Destocking and based in Sousse since 2010.
We source, prospect, and buy all types of products ( toys – shoes – textiles – household linen- furniture, etc). We work mainly on the Asian and French markets to resell the overstocks purchased to our client which is based in France and has more than 320 clearance stores with a launching frequency of 2 stores per month.
Other than our unit which is based in Sousse, Tunisia, we have 2 more units; in Asia and America with a possibility of extension in the future.
We are looking to hire: Training Manager
Main Job of a Training Manager:
- Pilot the training process:
- Ensure the proper implementation of the training process
- Put into action a system for evaluation and for measuring the efficiency of actions taken during the training.
- Elaborate on and implement the plan for training:
- Create the training plans (Identify the needs of different departments, centralization, analysis, projection…).
- Monitor and validate the training plan
- When needed, prepare the statement scopes and launch the offer calls to respond to specific operational needs (choosing the service providers according to pedagogical and budgetary requirements…).
- Organize and manage the training:
- Implement the solutions concerning the training organizational matters (new process, functional organization…)
- Track and pilot the training performance indicators.
- Prepare the assessment sheets and provide the company management with the new updates.
- Train and manage the team:
- Inform, manage, train, and regulate the training team
- Conduct individual and collective meetings
- Identify, highlight and develop the skills of his/her team
- Organize the distribution of activities with the training session
- Prepare reports about key performance
- Collaborate with Human Resources and upper management and anticipate the needs related to recruitment.
- Monitor the coordination of agendas within his/ her team and within the training.
Profile requirements :
- Ability to manage human resources and outstanding management skills.
- Ability to manage and federate his/her team and set adequate objectives.
- Great responsiveness and decision-making.
- Ability to set objectives and evaluate results.
- Excellent skills in negotiation and persuasion and effective communication with different teams.
- Know how to monitor, analyze and synthesize the indicators and the results.
- Know how to prepare assessment sheets and implement the course of action.
- Leadership skills, charismatic, autonomous, and initiative taker.
- Proficiency in English and French both verbal and written.
Welcome to Ozeol