With many years of experience in international trade covering more than 30 countries worldwide, OZEOL is the leader in sourcing and facilitating transactions between suppliers and buyers around the world for the liquidation of stocks and finished products. Categories include: men’s and women’s clothing, housewares, hardware, sporting goods, tables, toys and many other items.
Main Job of a Soft Skills Trainer :
- Assist in the development of a training project
- Analyze training requests from various sources (individual, group, etc.)
- Helping to build a training program
- Participation in the development of teaching methods and tools
- Supervision, follow-up and evaluation of new employees in their integration process
- Drawing up training assessments and reports
- Handle and implement tools, materials and equipment in educational applications
- Intervention in the field of specialization (technical assistance, participation in a project, translation…)
- Reception, information, information of the participants on the contents, the programs.
Profile Requirements :
- A Graduate in management, international trade or equivalent training.
- Strong operational skills in training (3 to 5 years experience in a similar position)
- NLP or manager coach certification would be a real plus
- Have an idea about training engineering
- Perfect command of English and French (mandatory – Level B2 minimum)
- Master the Microsoft Office package
- Availability, logic, assertiveness, pedagogy, dynamism, rigor, stress management, versatility, responsiveness
Welcome to Ozeol