With many years of experience in international trade covering more than 30 countries worldwide, OZEOL is the leader in sourcing and facilitating transactions between suppliers and buyers around the world for the liquidation of stocks and finished products. Categories include: men’s and women’s clothing, housewares, hardware, sporting goods, tables, toys and many other items.
- Determine which SAP functionalities are for standard usage and which ones are for specific development.
- Adjust existing functionalities to the client process.
- Develop specific functionalities.
- Run adequate tests to verify proper functioning.
- Prepare progress reports.
- Install the package software operationally and train users to properly handle it.
- Study the existing work process
- Assist final users
- Ensure that the project activity list of the work process is updated and verify if the requirements mentioned are successfully filled in.
- Maintain communication with the technical team to ensure compliance with technical conditions.
- Coach final system users and offer solutions to their requests.
Skills & Experience:
- Over 5 years of functional experience in SAP
- 2+ installation of SAP modules and their configuration
- Experience in providing support to companies
- Excellent communication skills
- High school degree
Welcome to Ozeol