We are an international commerce enterprise specialized in Destocking. We have been based in Sousse since 12 years ago. We source, prospect, and buy all products ( toys – shoes – textile – household linen- furniture, etc). We work mainly on the Asian market and others under development to resell the overstocks purchased to our client based in France and has more than 320 clearance stores with a launching frequency of 2 stores per month.
Other than our unit based in Sousse, Tunisia, we have 2 more units; in Asia and America with a possibility of extension in the future.
We are looking to hire: Quality Representative
Main Job of a Quality Representative :
- Check compliance of ordered merchandise
- Follow through with internal and international norms
- Review and validate the quality control checklist
- Prepare quality control requests
- Ensure the understanding and implementation of opposable quality referential
- Ensure continuous development of the Quality Control process.
- Maintain efficient communication with buyers and suppliers and manage clients’ feedback.
- Keep track of QC requests and test reports.
- Optimize QC deadlines.
- Inspect all products before shipment to the client.
- Read and analyze all test reports, control check-lists and ensure compliance with international norms.
- Read and interpret technical schemas and blueprints.
- Identify product limits and quality standards in regards to consumer security.
- Verify the clients’ needs mentioned in purchasing order and their compliance with the ordered merchandise.
- Run regular quantitative and qualitative checks
- Monitor all procedures regarding the order, from placing an order to booking requests to ensure deadlines compliance.
- Optimize and meet stock validation deadlines and quality control confirmation time frame.
- Ensure follow-ups to those concerned with delayed orders.
- Prepare quality control requests.
- Negotiate with the service provider about the sample plan and price.
- Research new service providers.
- Continually improve processes and procedures of work.
- Fluency in French and English
- Thorough knowledge of directives (ROHS, CME, DEEE); Decrees; NF…. For all types of products
- Self-reliant and well-organized.
- Analytical thinking.
- A keen eye for detail and a solution-oriented approach
- Follows through regulations
- Teamwork mindset
- Excellent social skills
- Dynamic, responsible, and trustworthy.
Welcome to Ozeol