We are an international commerce enterprise specialized in Destocking. We have been based in Sousse since 12 years ago. We source, prospect, and buy all products ( toys – shoes – textile – household linen- furniture, etc). We work mainly on the Asian market and others under development to resell the overstocks purchased to our client based in France and has more than 320 clearance stores with a launching frequency of 2 stores per month.
Other than our unit based in Sousse, Tunisia, we have 2 more units; in Asia and America with a possibility of extension in the future.
We are looking to hire: Quality Management Coordinator :
Main Job of a Quality Management Coordinator :
- Assist the manager in assuring the proper functioning of the quality management system by ensuring compliance with the internal regulations and ISO 9001 Norms and conditions. (2008 Version).
- Ensure all the tasks related to Quality Management.
- Verify the functioning and the compliance of processes, procedures, instructions, and others.
- Ensure regulatory monitoring.
- Manage the quality management approaches within the company;
- Check the quality system’s implementation compliance with procedures, processes, and instructions…
- Take the necessary corrective measures with the departments in question to ensure that the non-compliances found do not occur again;
- Prepare and assist in conducting internal audits;
- Assist in maintaining the quality management system and oversee its deterioration on all levels;
- Identify and analyze the issues related to Quality and provide possible corrective measures;
- Ensure regulatory and normative monitoring;
- Track quality management tools (documentary system…);
- Prepare assessment sheets and reports;
- Prepare reports on ameliorative, corrective, and preventive actions, audits, client complaints, and process reviews and provide the manager with these reports;
- Ensure that the training plans are adequate to the needs of all personnel that encountered problems concerning quality;
- Solve the issues related to quality;
- Prepare reports on anomalies and non-conformities
- Translate documents and sheets when necessary
- Mastery of audit, statistics, and communication techniques (brainstorming, mind map, 6 thinking hats …) quality (5M, SMART, QQOCQP, 5s…)
- In-depth knowledge of quality norms and referential
- Good observation skills
- Communicate efficiently with the direct and indirect work environment
- Excellent social skills: active listening, pedagogical
- Logical and analytical thinking, methodological
- Strong proposal skills
- Proficiency in French and English
- Knowledge of desktop tools
Welcome to Ozeol