We are an international commerce enterprise specialized in Destocking. We have been based in Sousse since 12 years ago. We source, prospect, and buy all products ( toys – shoes – textile – household linen- furniture, etc). We work mainly on the Asian market and others under development to resell the overstocks purchased to our client based in France and has more than 320 clearance stores with a launching frequency of 2 stores per month.
Other than our unit based in Sousse, Tunisia, we have 2 more units; in Asia and America with a possibility of extension in the future.
We are looking to hire: Legal Assistant
Main Job of a Legal assistant :
- Format and prepare correspondence, particularly legal ones
- Manage the reporting and co-consolidation table for legal department files
- Preparation of the drafts of letters, emails, formal notices, and non-complex legal acts,
- Ensure the rigorous classification of legal files and documents and carry out their archiving (both physical and electronic)
- Assist the legal director in putting together legal files
- Drafting of legal documents and notes
- Contribute to legal coordination and the achievement of departmental objectives
- Assist the Legal Director in his missions
- Identify the sources of legal risk and carry out pre-audits
- Write the minutes of the meetings
- Perform any information gathering or timely research
- Ensure compliance with the procedures and policies of the group
- Excellent writing and oral skills in the French language, and have a good command of written English with oral notions.
- Master the office pack (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Rigorous, curious, demonstrating a strong team spirit and natural adaptability, autonomous, organized, and have excellent interpersonal skills, methodical, responsive, diplomatic and concerned with respect for confidentiality, discreet and integrated.
Welcome to Ozeol