A multinational Group and the leader of International Commerce is looking for an International Recruitment Manager.
Reporting to the Top Management /Board of Directors and in connection with the recruitment teams spread throughout the world,
We are looking to hire: International Recruitment Manager
Main Job of an International Recruitment Manager:
- Monitor all of the recruitment of commercial functions on commercial platforms (Eastern Europe, Colombia, Tunisia…);
- Monitor the continuous recruitment flow of commercial profiles
- Deploy a global talent acquisition strategy sponsored by the top management and optimize it locally;
- Analyze the existing recruitment flows and their adequacy to the recruitment needs of each regional entity;
- Identify high-performance processes and best practices to duplicate or adapt to each platform;
- Support the regional teams on their recruitment operations (process, assessment tools, staffing, etc.);
- Harmonize the indicators of monitoring activity and manage them with the aim of continuous improvement.
- Reporting your activity to the top management.
- An important role in the coordination with no hierarchical operational responsibilities.
Profile requirements :
- With a higher commercial/HR background, you have solid experience in managing international recruitment activities.
- You have accompanied the growth of a company by creating and successfully deploying recruitment programs abroad.
- You are recognized for your leadership and your creativity, which allow you to have the involvement of teams on innovative projects.
- Rigorous and organized, you have a great ability to manage different stakeholders.
- Results-oriented, you know how to handle management tools, measure the impact of your decisions and activate the adequate performance levers.
- Fluency in French and English is essential.
Job Category: Recruitment
Language: English French
Welcome to Ozeol