With many years of experience in international trade covering more than 30 countries worldwide, OZEOL is the leader in sourcing and facilitating transactions between suppliers and buyers around the world for the liquidation of stocks and finished products. Categories include men’s and women’s clothing, housewares, hardware, sporting goods, tables, toys, and many other items.
You will be responsible for prospecting the Canadian market to buy overstocks, closeouts, and unsold items at the best prices.
- Prospecting the market and looking for companies that could be a good fit for our concept
- Developing a good relationship with the suppliers through emails and calls
- Adapting to the different needs of our client in France
- Identifying the needs of the suppliers
- Presenting and negotiating the offers
- Placing the orders and doing all the necessary documentation
- Tracking activity with the company software program and office resources.
- Coordinating and communicating with managers and support staff frequently.
- Meet the qualitative and quantitative targets as set forth by management.
Area of expertise
- Strong Negotiation & Communication skills are essential
- Bilingual French/English is required
- Self-motivated and commercially-minded
- Microsoft Office suite skills with emphasis on Excel skills
We Offer You
- Intensive training offered by professional trainers
- Challenging Remuneration Scale Pleasant and fun work environment
- Comfortable and well-equipped location
- Career development perspectives
- Travels to different fairs and offices (Europe, USA, South America, …)
Welcome to Ozeol