WWith many years of experience in international trade covering more than 30 countries worldwide, OZEOL is the leader in sourcing and facilitating transactions between suppliers and buyers around the world for the liquidation of stocks and finished products. Categories include: men’s and women’s clothing, housewares, hardware, sporting goods, tables, toys and many other items.
- Ensure the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems (skill management, training development, career management, administrative and social management, payroll …).
- Provide counseling and assistance to operational managers in regards of HR issues.
- Assist in the implementation and the follow-up of HR policies with collaborators.
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations.
- Report grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action to company management.
- Prepare employment contracts and endorsements.
- Maintain employee administrative records.
- Assist in integration processes.
- Ensure proper communication throughout the organization.
- Monitor employee records and oversee declarations made to social agencies.
- Coordinate payroll changes (salaries, vacation, subscriptions, deduction…).
- Monitor social declaration created by payroll accounting service.
- Update employee records and fill in their legal obligations.
- Monitor work contracts (recruitment, follow-up, suspension, rupture).
- Social Reporting / preparing assessment charts.
- Ensure proper communication with employees.
- Process employees queries and respond in a timely manner.
- Handle litigations.
- Manage employees’ grievances.
- Communicate with candidates about new changes that concern them.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and social skills
- In-depth knowledge of the related sector and job
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Able to communicate in French and English
- Hands-on experience with Information Systems (Microsoft)
Welcome to Ozeol