Ozeol, a multinational company operating in the field of destocking, continues to expand on all continents. Focusing on the potential and development of the skills of its employees; Ozeol is looking for a Graphic Designer to join its teams.
We are looking to hire: Happiness Officer
Main Job of a Happiness Officer:
- To promote the image and the values of the company internally
- Organize and animate events
- Take briefs from collaborators/sponsors
- Define retro planning for each event
- Define and follow the budget for each event
- Set up the human, logistical and material organization for the successful completion of the project
- Identify and select the different providers (caterer, rooms, entertainment, creative …)
- Follow the smooth running of the schedule and make a regular progress report
- Take stock of each event
- coordinate, on the day of the event, the various stakeholders, and ensure the smooth running
- Support / Participate in the creation of the sets and communications for the event
- Define, in consultation with the operational staff and the manager, an annual plan of operations oriented both on the business and on the working atmosphere
- Support operations by creating challenges, serious games, theme days, and various individual and collective challenges
- Animate the challenges
- Measure, monitor, and communicate the results of operations and the effect of challenges on team motivation
Profile requirements :
- Good Communication skills.
- Fluent mastery of English and French Languages.
- Proficiency in computer tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint…
- Ability to follow, analyze and manage a project.
- Facilitate a meeting, a working group, and a company population.
- Ability to manage priorities.
- Communication and writing skills.
- Analytical mind.
- Knowledge of DTP software (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design …).
We offer you:
- A permanent contract (CDI) from day one
- Monthly Meal vouchers
- Year-end bonus
- A young team and a pleasant work environment
- (non-working) holidays are paid
Welcome to Ozeol