With many years of experience in international trade covering more than 30 countries worldwide, OZEOL is the leader in sourcing and facilitating transactions between suppliers and buyers around the world for the liquidation of stocks and finished products. Categories include: men’s and women’s clothing, housewares, hardware, sporting goods, tables, toys and many other items.
• Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
• Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
• Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
• Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
• Performing requirements analysis.
• Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
• Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
• Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
• Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
• Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
• Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
• Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
• Performing user acceptance testing.
• Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
• Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
• Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
• Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
• Managing competing resources and priorities.
• Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Collaborate effectively with the associated department and other departments.
- Respect deadlines and prioritize tasks in order to finalize them in due time.
- Ensure good work quality and efficiency.
- Maintain a professional attitude and respectful work ethics
- Strictly comply with confidentiality and discretion, meaning that any information regarding related functions or any other department must not be communicated.
- A successfully completed degree in the field of computer science or business information systems.
- Relevant professional experience in the conception and implementation of SAP developments with ABAP.
- Reports: Classic Reports as well as Interactive and ALV.
- Integrations: Using BAPI, RFC, IDOC, WSDL.
- Enhancements: BADI, User Exits, Customer Exits and Enhancement Spots.
- Extensive experience in Smart forms and SAP Script.
- Solid experience in Debugging, Analysing, and enhancing standard objects.
- Solid experience in Code optimization, Performance tuning, and Runtime Analysis.
- Good Knowledge of Business processes and knowledge of SD, MM, FI and CO.
- Knowledge of Upgrade projects/Support Pack applications and should have done SPAU resolution/OSS note applications.
- Sound Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good command of the English and French languages
- Rigorous and methodical.
- Strong source of proposal
- Good communication skills, able to interact with all levels of interlocutors.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize / Writing skills
- Team work
Welcome to Ozeol